"Some people do not have to search, for they find their niche easily in life and rest there seemingly contented and resigned. At times, I envy them, but usually I do not understnad..and seldom do they understnad me. I am on of the searches. There are, I believe, millionsof us. We are not unhappy, but n neither are we completely content. We continue to explore life, hoping to uncover its ultimate secret. We continue to explore ourselves hoping to understand. We like to walk along the beach, we are drawn by the ocean, taken by its power and unceasing motion, its mystery and unspeakable beauty. We like forests, mountains, deserts, hiddern rivers, and lovely cities as well. Our sadness is as much a part of our lives as our laughter; to share our sadness with the ones we love is perhaps as great a joy as we know. Unless it is to share our laughter. We searchers are ambitious but only for life itself and anything beautiful it can provide. Most of all, we want to love and be loved, to live in a relationship that will not impede our wanderings and prevail our search. We do not want to prove ourselves to others or compete for love. This passage is for wanderers, dreamers, and lovers who dare to ask of life, everything which is good and beautiful." ~Found in the door of a deserted store in Colorado

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Summer Time in Jackson

Summer in Jackson has been absolutely wonderful...warm, sunny, and sooo much fun! It has been awhile since my last post, but not too much has happened. I am still working hard and playing even harder :) Living and loving life to the absolute fullest. Summer is starting to come to an end :( with shorter days and cooler temperatures. But we are all still trying to enjoy the warm days while we have them. And come the off season, I am heading to Spain with Jay for 18 days (3 of which will be spent in Atlanta)!!! I can't wait to get out of the valley for a bit and explore a part of the world I have never been to!

Below are some pictures from this summer...enjoy!


Heading out to Jackson Lake to have some fun wake boarding...this is a great view of Mt. Moran


Jon driving the boat with a great view of the Teton's!


Jon and Nick holding the boat in place while we play fetch with Angus and take a quick (and oh so cold) dip in the water.


ATV'ing in Alpine near Grey's River...one of the most fun days I have had in Jackson! We went for miles in to the middle of no where with views that went on forever!


Jay and I stopped at this great spot to have lunch and take in the breathtaking views.


Getting ready to head out for some more fun!


One of the amazing views we had while riding!


Lake Murphy...so so blue and absolutely gorgeous! Pretty small to be a lake but it was beautiful!


Jay and I rented kayaks and headed up to kayak for the day on String Lake and Leigh Lake. A beautiful day and soooo much fun...a great work out as well :)

Stopping for lunch on one of the beaches on Leigh Lake. The water was crystal clear!

Self portrait :) Nice hair Jay!

I think that is all for now. I hope you enjoyed the update. I miss everyone bunches and bunches but I will be home in 2 months for a few days before heading to Spain so hopefully I will get to see you all! Hope all is well! XOXO LOVE YOU :)

No comments: