"Some people do not have to search, for they find their niche easily in life and rest there seemingly contented and resigned. At times, I envy them, but usually I do not understnad..and seldom do they understnad me. I am on of the searches. There are, I believe, millionsof us. We are not unhappy, but n neither are we completely content. We continue to explore life, hoping to uncover its ultimate secret. We continue to explore ourselves hoping to understand. We like to walk along the beach, we are drawn by the ocean, taken by its power and unceasing motion, its mystery and unspeakable beauty. We like forests, mountains, deserts, hiddern rivers, and lovely cities as well. Our sadness is as much a part of our lives as our laughter; to share our sadness with the ones we love is perhaps as great a joy as we know. Unless it is to share our laughter. We searchers are ambitious but only for life itself and anything beautiful it can provide. Most of all, we want to love and be loved, to live in a relationship that will not impede our wanderings and prevail our search. We do not want to prove ourselves to others or compete for love. This passage is for wanderers, dreamers, and lovers who dare to ask of life, everything which is good and beautiful." ~Found in the door of a deserted store in Colorado

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Things are warming up!

Last weekend was probably the first weekend that is was actually really warm (about 50 degrees) and sunny outside! So, we took full advantage and went up in to the Grand Teton National Park for a bike ride. We rode about an hour in and then an hour back. This was my first real long bike ride on my new bike, and I absolutely loved it. The roads are closed but they are plowed so you can ride with out worrying about cars and it's so peaceful and quite! I thoroughly enjoyed the ride! Jenny, Amy, Jay, and I went together and had a fantastic day! Here are some pictures from the ride...ENJOY :)


Jenny and I taking a break

One of the spectacular views during our bike ride


Jenny and I
Us again at the Moran turnout...beautiful day!

All of us being silly!

Another great view!

Jay and I...hey is that a snow ball over my head?!

Still quite a bit of snow left...but the roads are clear and it is getting warmer :)

One of my favorite pictures...Jay and I riding through the park

We also celebrated Jay's birthday last week. We had a party at his house and it was a blast! This is all of us...Justin, me, Jenny, Jay, Tori, and Megan.


Jay and I at his birthday party!

That is all for now. Things here are going really well! I am loving my new job...really enjoying it! I am very much ready for the warm weather to come. It as been teasing us here lately with a couple warm and sunny days and then it gets cold again...it snowed this morning. I can already tell the summer here is going to be fantastic though! This is the off season so everyone is kinda taking off and getting out of the valley while it is slow. Jay leaves for Peru tomorrow for almost 3 weeks and Jenny and I leave in a week for southern California...which I am super pumped about. I have never been to California or even to the Pacific Ocean so I am really looking forward to some new scenery and new adventures. I am thinking about everyone ALL the time! Missing and loving you very much! Talk to you soon...see ya XOXO :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip to Southern Cal &
send many pictures.

I Love You!
DAD